lia说英语真的A到我了(看到最后)

[Copy link]
see4409 | reply11 | 3 Days ago | 显示全部楼层 |Reading mode

作者:爱姐日记
-

There are more resources in this post

What do you need Sign in Can I download or view it without an account?Join now Scan and login on wechat

x
Translated by the Internet, your translation resource information platform, pay attention to the official account [translation information]-Official account:fanyi899
最后一句 don't tell me to choose my members 真的有点子帅噢这句
Translated by the Internet, your translation resource information platform, pay attention to the official account [translation information]-Official account:fanyi899
这英语真的可,没有韩式口音,而且咬字清晰[doge]
渐日很 | 3 Days ago | 显示全部楼层
Lia:小孩子才做选择成年人全都要[脱单doge]
说英语的Lia就是一个酷girl[hitcall]
就是啊。干嘛让人家选成员
啸哥 | 3 Days ago | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈哈哈哈他是我的baby
lia是英音吗?
这声线我靠是她好A
我去,有被帅到
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Join now Scan and login on wechat

Integral rules of this edition

theme

integral

Novice on the road

integral