2017year11month4日托福测验白话解析

[Copy link]
see8511 | reply0 | 3 Days ago | 显示全部楼层 |Reading mode
作者:新东方北京学校水清木华
一起来回忆下上周六的托福测验白话吧。

Task1

Children would behave negatively before they learn how to behave appropriately. Which of the following behavior would you consider to be the most negative behavior of child and why? Being selfish/Being impolite/Being loud.

As for a child, maybe being impolite to others is the most negative one, cause this may have adverse effect on every thing in his daily life. If a child always is impolite to his peers, like speaking dirty words to other children, there might be conflicts between his friends and himself. If a child doesn't respect teachers, like interrupting teachers in class quite often, then his teachers might be angry with him. Inevitably, if a child behaves impolitely to his parents, such as not accepting his parents' right orders, his parents might punish him. Thus, a child might get stuck in each aspect in his life. While each one might be selfish to some extent, also a child can not be loud all the way cause he will feel exhausted.

Task2

When giving feedback to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person, while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?

Personally speaking, nothing can be more direct and clear than face-to-face communication.

Taking my English writing class for example, my teacher always gives us face-to-face feedback, correcting our faults on vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, polishing our language and so on, then I may realize my mistakes instantaneously, and if I raise my puzzle towards certain explanations, directly my teacher explains my puzzle, no waiting. On the contrary, if giving me feedback by emails, sometimes it's ok, but when I have something unclear about certain feedback, I may have to email my teacher once again, so it' a not that efficient.

郝新宇

新东方资深白话名师

对外经贸大学英语语言文学硕士

英语专业八级,托福115 branch

屡次担任瑞典大使馆,丹麦大使馆

英国大使馆等使馆商会活动翻译

准确掌握托福出题特点

托福白话提分效果极其显著

还有干货别错过

There are more resources in this post

What do you need Sign in Can I download or view it without an account?Join now Scan and login on wechat

x
Translated by the Internet, your translation resource information platform, pay attention to the official account [translation information]-Official account:fanyi899
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Join now Scan and login on wechat

Integral rules of this edition

theme

integral

Registered members

integral