【TOEFL】一个26万观看次数的托福独立写作视频,评论纷纷表示学习后得到了28分及以上

[Copy link]
see2224 | reply12 | 2021-10-5 17:50:05 | 显示全部楼层 |Reading mode

作者:亿枪一个
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALmuKLzTZyY Author:Jason Renshaw

There are more resources in this post

What do you need Sign in Can I download or view it without an account?Join now Scan and login on wechat

x
Translated by the Internet, your translation resource information platform, pay attention to the official account [translation information]-Official account:fanyi899
葱花2333 | 2021-10-5 17:50:58 | 显示全部楼层
真的有用啊,看完第二天考试写了470个字就27It's over
Translated by the Internet, your translation resource information platform, pay attention to the official account [translation information]-Official account:fanyi899
机械师6331 | 2021-10-5 17:51:17 | 显示全部楼层
/  ̄ ̄  \ 
| ー ー  \  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\
|  ◉ ◉  | /                                             \
\   ▱ / ∠       托福都考完了吗           /            
  \   イ    \     没有考完还在逛B站  /
/   \     \_____________________/
/ |    \ \ 
| |     | |     
|    |               | |
碎语如闻 | 2021-10-5 17:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
【写作顺序】
1 表明立场/开头
2 搭建框架(段首 + 结尾)
3 扩充每段内容
4 将从相反方向出发的思考加到开头和每段当中
5 在每段末尾加上总结句
6 升级表达(高级词汇、避免重复表达)
7 拓展完善结尾
8 检查全文
=====================================
·Establish position
·Smart outline(reasons/signpost)
·Develop body(details/examples)
·Concession statements
·Develop introduction/conclusion
·Advanced progression/cohesion
·Advanced vocabulary/grammar
我来还愿、8/24考的、写作26分之前考只有16branch
工恐必 | 2021-10-5 17:53:11 | 显示全部楼层
第一段
Becoming an adult is a really special time in anybody’s life and the call to head out into the world and embrace our independence is, for many people, quite powerful. I think this can depend on a lot of different factors; for example, somebody starting a job might have different needs and priorities compared to a person who intends to go on and study at university. Generally speaking, I believe that it is better for all concerned if young adults continue to live with their families for a longer time, particularly if they are going to be studying at university.
想要皮肤好找我 | 2021-10-5 17:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
写作文的方式学到了(=・ω・=) 不顺序写,而是写outline然后在各个扩展。不过用第一第二人称没问题么... 学校老师完全不让用
jiyhgrace2 | 2021-10-5 17:53:40 | 显示全部楼层
第二段
First of all, it’s important to consider finances. Certainly, it is possible for some young adults to get work and support themselves relatively quickly. However, in most parts of the world these days it costs a lot to rent a house, attend university, buy a car or purchase things like insurance. By way of example, I can recall trying to live independently outside the family home as a university student and I constantly struggled to pay bills and meet all the other costs of living as a young adult. This in turn had adverse effects for things like my study performance.
王保卫 | 2021-10-5 17:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
第三段
Hence, in addition to the importance of finances, I think this is better for a young adult's study potential. With your family's support, it is a lot easier to focus on your studies. Of course, for some people in some situations, the family situation may actually be quite distracting or stressful. However, I think it would be fair to say that (for most people) you are more likely to eat better meals, have a quiet place to do school work and get a decent night's sleep if you happen to be living in the family home. I can recall a friend from my university days who lived in share house with other students. Life was a party for him but he didn't eat or study well and finished his degree later than many of his peers.
流岚之吹语 | 2021-10-5 17:54:55 | 显示全部楼层
第四段
Finally, staying at home with one's parents doesn't necessarily mean that a young adult cannot develop independence. I will be the first to admit that there are parents out there who struggle to acknowledge that their children have grown up and deserve treatment as adults; it's instinctive in many of them to continue to play a 'mothering' role that can actually be quite stifling for a young adult. Despite this possibility, even though i spent most of my university days living with my parents, they respect me as an adult as well as their child and they didn't attempt to interfere too much or limit my independence. I think this is the case for many other young people as well, so I do not think it is necessarily fair to claim that, just because someone is living with their family, they are somehow unable to enjoy benefits of independence.
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Join now Scan and login on wechat

Integral rules of this edition

theme

integral

Novice on the road

integral